To my little Riggs. You are the happiest, smiliest, best baby ever!! And make my life so wonderful. I love waking up and seeing your ear to ear smile. I have a feeling that when you get a little older, you will give me a run for my money! You like to be sitting up and right in the middle of everything. Big brother
Teague is your favorite person to watch. You are going to be very tough thanks to big brother. You squint, and cringe when he come too close to you. You know what's coming, but still have a huge smile! I know you can't wait until you are able to keep up with him and play with your special brother. But PLEASE quit growing so fast!! I am begging you!! I love your little personality coming to life, but it makes me cry to think of how fast the time has already gone by! 4 months, honestly.....but I can't imagine what life was like without you. OH HOW I DO LOVE YOU!!
I love how his whole face smiles!

The
pouty lip breaks my heart!
Absolutely loves bath time. Loves to kick and splash.

The lotion part not so much!

Capturing the first smiles on camera!

Working so hard to smile.

There we go.

He has mommy's crazy toes.

You make me so happy, and melt my heart each and everyday!!

*Can shove whole fist in his mouth!
*Loves to talk and coo!
*When you pick him up after he has been crying, he chews you out!!
*Loves to sit in his bumbo!
*Pat-A-Cake can make him laugh and smile no matter what!
*Is painfully ticklish!
*Very good sleeper!
*Loves his binky!
*Love LOVES plush blankets, will only go to sleep if they are right next to his face. (He prefers over his face, but mommy doesn't like that!)
*Rides in his car seat better than Teague ever will, still to this day!
* Looks like mommy! even has her ears :( (sorry buddy)
* Getting his hair back, but it is going to be very blonde.
*Loves to pull mommy's hair out!
*Blue eyes like your daddy and brother!
*Very patient and tolerant!
*Everyones little sweetheart!!
I LOVE being your mommy! You make make my life so wonderful!
4 comments:
What an adorable little guy! He sounds like a great baby as well. They time goes way to fast. My little boy love the plush blankets next to his cheek as well. And also will NOT sleep without it...so cute:)
Ooooh that little pouty face, I can see why you say that it breaks your heart. What a sweet baby, I just wanna kiss him!
He is sooo handsome! I can not believe how big he has gotten!
Have i ever told you or him how much i love him....
Well if not I LOVE YOU RIGGS!
Post a Comment