Friday, August 20, 2010

August Wrap Up

A wrap up of August........



Teague stayed in nursery the whole time for the 1st time!!



Dressed all matchy for church



My little genius boy....




He put his rope on his golf club holder to make a vaccum. I love his imagination!!


Riggs found his hands, and did a darn good job at being a good baby!!






Teague and mommy made some delicioius cookies


While Riggs just chilled with daddy!!

This little man is potty traied




and obviously taking after his dad





My mom, Jerica, and I helped with the Extreme Makeover Home Edition in Pocatello. This was at the benefit concert. Look close there is Jillian(From the bachelorette) .... It was such a neat experience to be able to be apart of! We worked our tails off. Our feet hurt so bad by the time we worked a 10 hour day! We were fortunate enough to work the last day so we got to help with the fun decorating and putting stuff away!! We were even waiting on the side of the house when the family pulled up! We worked side by side with Paulie. Who is so hilarioius by the way! I filmed 6 different segments with Paulie. One time my sister, mom and I filmed with Paulie and Jillian Harris it was prett cool! I was totally unimpressed with her!! She was so hoity toity, and wouldn't even awckowledge that we were there! I know we are nobodys, but she didn't even crack a smile. I was a little bummed to see first hand how they film things. It really isn't so candid like you would think. They do take after take and are told what to say and do. But so awesome to be apart of for such a deserving family.



Enjoyed some wonderful subway paper from Grandpa Smith



Went fishing in a boat with Tim and Deegan Loveday. (Mom was pretty nervous)


Went to the mountains to eat foil dinners. Enjoyed relaxing and sitting on dad's lap.


Riggs was always so content being outdoors and breathing fresh mountain air.


Mommy loved spending time with these 3 handsome boys.




took this dirty boy home after playing in the dirt, and soot



these two hands had so much fun


Got a new puppy "Max"

No comments: