Still trying to catch up on my blog, so bear with me while I rewind time back to the 4th of July.
I love celebrating the 4th of July.. I love my freedom.. and I love the men and women keeping us safe and keeping us free!!
My little buddy loving the fire works. He was so enthralled with all of the lights, colors, and of course the big BOOMS!! (He had just enjoyed some chocolate ice cream)
Way too bright to be taking a pictureMy 3 Favorite Boys
It was so cold for the parade this year, we had to bundle up. Riggs was a trooper and hung out all bundled up in his carseat and stroller!! However he was not impressed with the loud sirens from the firetrucks!
Love LOVE these goof balls. Gavin is Teague's idol, he loves him so much and always wants to do what "Ganas" does. (He couldn't say Gavin when he first started talking so he called him Ganas, and it's just kinda stuck) Gavin also spoils him rotten, and teaches him things that most of the time mom doesn't appreciate! But he gets a kick out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment