I have a little cowboy on my hands. He is all about cowboys, cows, horses, and rodeos. He is so passionate about it. I really thought it would only be a phase he would go through. But it has stuck and I think it is here to stay! He loves being a "Cow-bee" and going to "Rade-eos". His cowboy boots never go a day without him wearing them. In fact most days they are on before he even eats breakfast. We are constantly putting on his chaps, hat, and getting his rope for him. He is getting pretty good at throwing a rope. Little brother is lucky if he even gets to look at his horses and cows. Once in a while big brother will be feeling nice and baby can hold or look at one of his most prized possessions.
Opening the chute for the bulls to come out! Watch out!!
We enjoyed the Oakley Rodeo with G & G Peterson on July 24th. Riggs hanging out on Grandmas lap.
Those eyes are so innocent and sweet! He was in heaven watching a rodeo and on his dad's lap.
That smile says it all.
*6 years ago at the Oakley Rodeo was where Kyle and I had our first unofficial date. I had met him and his friends a few weeks before and I gave him my number. Well he decided to call me the day of the rodeo and asked what I was doing that night. I told him going to the rodeo. He said oh really me too, guess I'll see you there. But I learned later on that he had no clue there was a rodeo and wanted to go because I was going. Needless to say we hit it off!
While driving home that night he reached over and grabbed my hand and asked if I would have ever imagined 6 years ago that we would be driving home married, with two sleeping boys crashed in the back seat!! Man I'm such a lucky girl!

My most favorite picture ever, and my most favorite boys!!
My most favorite picture ever, and my most favorite boys!!
My little sweet hearts watching the Rupert Rodeo August 7th.
Mommy and her special boy. He couldn't miss out on anything so he wouldn't look at the camera.
Sisters!! AWHHH I love her. Isn't she gorgeous!!??
Our family really enjoys going to rodeos, but really we like to take Teague because of the thrill he gets. I love watching his face, and love to hear him hoop and holler for the cowboys. He has such a tender heart and doesn't care as much for the team roping. He is always yelling for the calf to get up! (Bet the cowboys appreciate that ;) I love my family and enjoying fun activities together.

No comments:
Post a Comment