I know I'm horrible, but I have set a goal and I'm going to get this blog updated. I really want to make a book out of it. So I best start putting this on my priority list!
Lets say we rewind time back to about MAY!! YIKES! We went to Boise for Kyles brother Bret and Trish's wedding! It was freezing cold! It rained pretty much the whole weekend, and during the wedding ceremony it was snowing like crazy. They had planned for it to be outside, and stuck with those plans so everyone froze! I sat in the car with Riggins during the ceremony, I wasn't about to get a 3 week old baby out in that! But we bundled Teague up in his warm clothes, his coat, and Grandpa Peterson's hunting coat! I think Teague was the only one enjoying the weather, he didn't want to get back in the truck after.
My boys all bundled up, for the freezing weather in MAY!
Our little family. We had really cute matching outfits for the wedding, but had to improvise and change things up for the weather. :(
The pictures with Bret & Trish didn't turn out too well. This is Bret ( with eyes almost closed)holding Teague & Riggins.
Here is Trish with the boys.
Grandpa Peterson and Riggins bonding. Grandpa Peterson is so good with the grand kids. He is all of their favorite!!
One of my favorite pictures.
All of the Peterson cousins. Teague, Kemalee, Riggins, Hunter, & Makenna.
.JPG)
Playing in the pool and being way too brave for mom's liking. He kept crawling back and forth between the hot tub and pool. He had so much fun swimming with aunt, uncles, & cousins.

His most favorite was jumping off the side into the pool with his daddy waiting to catch him.
Playing in the pool and being way too brave for mom's liking. He kept crawling back and forth between the hot tub and pool. He had so much fun swimming with aunt, uncles, & cousins.
His most favorite was jumping off the side into the pool with his daddy waiting to catch him.

No comments:
Post a Comment