Sunday, August 8, 2010

June Happenings

Here are a few of the things we enjoyed doing in June.........

Went bowling with some great friends

Tim & Lindsi

Turned into cosmic bowling..Teague & Deegan loved it! Surprised there weren't any bowling balls broken from being thrown down the lanes. Teague loved that he set off the buzzer when he crossed the line. The night was also spent chasing those two hoodlums down the lane, they thought it was fun to run after the ball. (Sigh) Also glad there were no broken toes.

Paxton and Riggins hanging out. They are going to be best friends too. (2- 1/2 mo apart)

Dressed up like cowboys.....

which is an everyday occurance

Went to the Idaho Falls Zoo with Aunt Kelsie...

And Uncle Jere

Tried camping in the back yard....but in the end Teague thought his bed sounded better!

Rode horses at Justin and Kesha's

He insisted on keeping his hand up the whole time, like he was riding a bucking horse!

Cute little cowboy, riding cowboy

Played at G & G Peterson's house

We've been fishing a few times

The best view of the day........

His line got tangled in the willows, so he waded clear out there to make sure he got his trophy fish! Right as he got a hold of it, the line broke! He was so lucky!

Proud as can be.... the biggest fish he's caught in a while.

Teague enjoyed holding the fish and putting them back in the water.

*June 2nd got my gal bladder out. No fun,glad it's out! But still not 100% better. I'm worried, and hopping something else isn't wrong.

*Kyle and I also celebrated our 5th anniversary on June 18th. Can't believe it has been FIVE years. I love being married to my best friend. We spent the day in Idaho Falls as a family, where we went to Olive Garden for lunch (my request) the zoo with Jere and Kelsie, and shopping for each other gifts. Then tried to camp out in the back yard.
*Last but not lest started potty training Teague....(another sigh) He caught on really, really well. I am so proud. We have just really struggled getting #2 in the potty. The trick with #1 is just letting him go outside when were at home. Works wonders, and he loves it! Some may not think its ok, but I don't care works for me!!! Kyle came out of the bathroom from helping him and said, "He got 95% in the toilet." That is the story of my life latley!!

4 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

Wow! You guys have had a busy summer! It was so good to see you and your boys last month. All of your pictures are great!

Elise said...

Wow! that's a big fish! I love the new pics of your boys, so cute!! Riggins has gotten so big since I've seen him.

Jill and Travis said...

I read your blog and then must get distracted because I always think I have commented when I haven't. I guess I just think things in my head and then forget to type them! Anyway, love the pictures of him on the horse--his little hand up in the air is so cute! And can I just say, I HATE potty training?! But I bet Teague will get it down pretty soon!

HAYHAY said...

Fishing, camping, horses, dress up...it looks like you guys have had an awesome summer...except for you stinkin bladder you poor thing!! I hope everything starts to get better for you. I'm so sorry.