Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grandma's Suprise Party


The family got together to surprise Grandma Irene with a birthday party. She was totally surprise to see tons of family across the street at the park waiting for her. It was such a special day celebrating such a special woman. It was so nice to see extended family and visiting with them. I am so blessed to have such special relationships with even extended family members!

Riggs and I went up with my mom and Ellie. Kyle stayed with Teague and they went to the Peterson family reunion. I love snuggling my sweet little baby boy. He loves to have the blankets right by his face. He even endured the shopping hours with mom, Grandma, and Aunt Ellie. He is such a good boy and so easy to have around. He just goes with the flow!




My Grandma, Kyle, and I share the same birthday. I always loved growing up how we would spend our birthday together. She always made it such a special day for me and spoiled me rotten! She is such a great example to me. I love how patient and kind she is. I have never heard her say anything mean or negative. She is always so positive and happy. She has such a strong testimony and loves the gospel. She loves her family and wants the best for everyone. I admire her for all of her many qualities and strive to be just like her.

No comments: