4 years ago
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Guess What It Is
We had our ultrasound on Monday and we are so excited that baby number two is going to be a ......... BOY!!!! I am so thrilled to be able to have two little boys running around here. That was our hopes that it would be a boy. It will be fun having them close together. The ultrasound went well and he looks so good and healthy. He was so active during the ultrasound. The tech had a hard time keeping up with him. He said we better get our running shoes out. OH BOY!! The first thing we got to see was him wave to us. Immediately he raised his little hand to tell us HI!! We got to see him open and close his mouth. And kick his legs around everywhere. He definitely wasn't shy he is 100% boy. The tech stopped right when you could tell what it was and asked if we wanted to know the sex. I'll admit most of the time its hard to tell what they are looking at. But not this time he was definitely a boy. When he asked I immediately looked over at Kyle who already guessed it as well and had a HUGE grin on his face. It is so awesome watching your little baby on the screen moving around. All the emotions I felt were amazing. I am so grateful to be able to have another baby! We feel so blessed and are so thankful! I loved Kyle reaching over to hold my hand while watching our precious baby boy on the screen. I felt so close to him and appreciated that we could share it together. He is the best daddy and I am so thankful he is my husband and Teague's daddy. He is my everything!! I find it so amazing that there is even technology with the ability to see the baby growing inside of me. And better yet that our bodies can make such prefect little babies. We are excited for this little guy to come. And I am going to try not to get antsy for him to get here and just enjoy every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! Having two little boys will be so much fun! Glad to hear all is well and that he is healthy! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Wow that is so exciting! Congrats! I can't believe that baby number 2 is on the way! :)
See you over christmas?? Hopefully, we'll be there til the morning of the 24th.
Wow, that is great! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! It really is such a blessing to have all the medical and technical advances. What a special moment. You two are such great parents and it will be fun having to fast little boys to keep up with. Congratulations again you guys!
Congrats on the Boy! That is exciting...the two boys will have so much fun together. I am so glad to have had girls together becuase they have so much fun playing together:)I'll have to come to you for knowledge in the boy area though! Ours might get dressed up alot!
Congrats!! 2 boys are so much fun, you'll love it!
Congrats!You look so cute!It will be fun to have two little boys close together.They will be best buds.You are BEAUTIFUL!!!It was great to see you.It would be fun to have a girls cousin reunion.I never see any of you anymore it is sad.
Post a Comment