He knows all of his body parts and can say them! He knows 1-2-3 and A-B-C. He is always asking where people are. So all day long I tell him daddy is working.. Ellie is at school... the dogs are sleeping...then when he is done with the list, we start all over again. He is getting really good at knowing when to say please, thank you, and excuse me. He is getting pretty good at his colors to. He can say all of them just really likes the color black. Because its like the cows. He basically hears a word once and can repeat it. So we are careful what we say these days.
He has recently decided that he loves to eat! He has always been a pretty good eater, but lately we can't keep him full. He also has a love for Oreo cookies. It started with Grandpa giving them to him when he was pretty little.This picture he had just finished an Oreo with red(Christmas) filling. Note to self just stick with the white filling Oreo's, a lot less mess!! He is so good at feeding himself. He does really well with a spoon and fork unless he is in to much of a hurry and just shovels it in with two hands.
He is always sure to let you know when he does or doesn't like something. There is no guessing with him!! He is a very compassionate and loving little kid. When he gets hurt he will come show me where on his body he was hurt then take me to where it happened. He always says "Right There." Most of the time when I ask him what happened he jabbers,"kljaen adkljfadsoijad slkjadslfja COW." Which I am interpreting that the cow did it!?!? He loves to give hugs and kisses. He will come up to you and rub your face with his hands which I guess is is way of saying Man I love you!!!
He was enjoying his first kids meal.
He loves balls and playing catch. He had so much fun watching Gavin play soccer, and Brandon play football. And then of course the animals.AHHH he is so obsessed with farm animals. We have a whole collection of cows, horses, bulls, baby calves, pigs...... and that is what he does all day long. He loves setting them up on things. I have started getting random pans or bowls from the kitchen for him to put them on. He always knows exactly which ones are missing. So we are always on a search for a lost animal around the house. Grandpa Smith has 5 bulls out on the farm right now and that is his new love. Grandpa takes him out on the 4-wheeler and they watch the bulls. He can do their noise really well. He even got to watch a bull fight the other day. He was really concerned for the cows though. He didn't want them to get hurt. He also loves feeding apples to the cows. There are a few that come right up and eat apples out of your hand. He even does it himself. He really loves cows and its something so special that him and Grandpa share.
He loves his daddy and absolutely hates when he wakes up in the morning and he's gone. We have to walk all over the house to make sure he isn't hiding somewhere. He loves to do whatever daddy is doing. At night when he wakes up he cries he cries for daddy first then Sue Bear (the dog) but guess who gets up to help him certainly not daddy or Sue Bear!!! This picture daddy was out mowing the lawn, so Teague put his shoes on and was mowing the lawn too.
Teague also has some pretty exciting news to share.... He is going to be a..............
Yep is true!! We are so excited to have another little one join our family around May 3rd!! It has been nice this time not to be so nervous and worried. I have really just been able to sit back and enjoy it. We will find out what we are having on November 30th!! We are thrilled and can't wait to know if its a boy or girl.

10 comments:
Congrats Kenz!!! Your family is beautiful! What a smart little boy you have. He is lucky to have such a good mommy to teach him all about life and love. Looks like you guys are doing wonderful!
AHHH!! That is VERY exciting news! Congrats!! I hope you've been feeling well! Teague sure is getting big!! It's such a fun age right now! I love the Oreo picture! That's classic! Congrats again! It's exciting you find out what you're having so soon!!!
What exciting news! Congrats!! I am excited for you. I have to say that listening to you talk about Teague gets me excited to have a little boy. Hopefully he is as cute as your little guy:) Can't wait to hear what you are having!!
Oh my GOSH!! That is so exciting!! I can't believe it, I was just gooing over how cute Teague is and then you put that good news in there!! WOw. SO cool can't wait to hear what it is!! :) Love you Kenz. Hope to see you over christmas!
Congratulations! Teague is sooo cute! I love his hunting pictures. Nate and I are coming up to Idaho for Christmas! I hope that we get to see you all!
HURRAY...Congratulations! Hope things are going well and that you are feeling well also! Teague is so cute also!! Good luck with things!
um... i am a pretty proud auntie! thats for sure and i get to be a double auntie! even better get his cute lil face down to me i miss him! love ya just changed my background checked yours and uh... we have the same one, great minds think alike!
Yay!congrats you two!That is exciting!Hope all is well and miss you!
Teague is such a cutie! He will be a great big brother. Can't wait to hear what you are having! Coming up quickly, not soon enough for you I'm sure.
I don't know how I missed this announcement! Congrats Kenz! Can't wait to find out what your having
Post a Comment