Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fall Activities... (a few months late)

This is awful but here are the activities we enjoyed this fall. So embarrassing, but I guess better late than never. I wanted to post all the Christmas fun, but have been totally putting off posting fall. So lets rewind back to ohhh say about October..... :(

He enjoyed raking the leaves with mom!!

He loved throwing all the leaves in the air!! We played outside for hours and hours.

It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt.

I just thought it would be cute to video him playing in the leaves. But he is way too quick for me. He found a stick and before I could stand up he had whacked me upside the head with it!!

It was pretty cold, but we loved the pumpkin patch. He just wanted to pick them all up. Notice the bull in the picture. He wouldn't put it down for the life of him. He can usually be seen with a cow or bull in his hands at pretty much any time of day.(Including bedtime and nap time)

We had so much fun with Aunt Jerica and baby Saige.


Making sugar cookies was more fun than Teague ever could have imagined!! He is all boy so of course we had to use the John Deere tractor to scoop up all the flour. He was covered in flour but had so much fun while it lasted.

But never could have known how good they would taste!! Auntie Jerica gave him a lot more than his mother liked!! And before dinner! But that's probably why she is the favorite!

Teague was a Hunter for Halloween. He looked so cute. He loved that he got to pack around his "Boom". It was as tall as he was. He loved all the candy that he got. He would share it with daddy but if mom even looked at his bag, she got yelled at. "NO MAMA"!!!! All I wanted was a Tootsie Roll sucker, is that too much to ask for?

I love this cute little guy!! He makes me so happy!


I love this guy too!! So glad that I get to enjoy my life with him.

That was our fall in rewind. We really enjoyed this fall, and couldn't believe how fast it flew by.

1 comment:

the winn-ers said...

So cute! Love all thepics! They are fun! Hope to see ya while I'm here?? I'll be here til the 24th. Wish it was longer, never is! Love you