He loves to pack around his "Noclars" and spot deer, and other animals. We ended up seeing eight deer jump over a fence. A coyote run across the road. Quite a few rock chucks siting on rocks.
Happy little boy, enjoying the outdoors
Like Father Like Son.... enough said
We went on a walk and found a huge puddle, so of course we had to throw rocks in it. I didn't take my camera on the walk, regretfully and missed some great pictures. But he had so much fun finding rocks as close to the water as he could get of course, and throwing them in the water. I love how something so simple as throwing rocks in a mud puddle can be so much fun and liven every ones spirits. All three of us sat there throwing rocks in the puddle laughing, talking, and muddy for 30 minutes.
I love my boys and the memories we make on a simple little trip to the mountains. I am so grateful to be the wife and mommy of my two specials boys!!! Now if this weather would only warm up and quite snowing so we could enjoy so many more days like this!!

No comments:
Post a Comment