Saturday was the day Teague has been waiting for for 3 whole months. We have been telling him about it for so long that I bet he didn't think we were ever really going to go. It was so neat watching him get so into it. I swear that he didn't even blink, he just kept yelling and clapping! Our seats were right next to the bucking chutes, 5 rows from the floor. They were pretty sweet seats. The people next to us couldn't believe how interested and enthralled he was. He was so good the whole 3+ hours, and just sat there and took it all in. If only church could work this way too!!
Look how intense his eyes are.
Enjoying the rodeo together.
After the rodeo we sat and watched them clean things up and move all the stock around. He stuck his little head through the gate and told a guy who was taking down a sign, "Hey Cowboy". He looked so cute in his wranglers, and wouldn't put down the new long horn bull Grandpa bought him. I love how much he loves being around cattle and horses! As long as he doesn't get any ideas about wanting to actually do this for a living or even wanting to try it out one day. Mom would not be ok with this!

2 comments:
I really wish you would have cropped my face out! i look so good, like maybe i was really enjoying wrestiling my baby 3 plus hours.... Teague man is so cute i have some really good pics i will have to get to you!
HOW FUN!!! I bet he was in heaven!! :) It is quite impressive that he would sit there so long and be entertained! I love the "Hey Cowboy" story too ... so cute!
Post a Comment