Friday, March 26, 2010

Saige for a week

We got to enjoy little miss Saige for a week while her mom and dad went on a cruise to Mexico. It was a lot of work with an almost 2 year old, and a almost 1 year old, all while being 8 months pregnant. We had a lot of fun while she was here. Teague had to share mommy, and his toys so it was more than a good experience for him. He would put his most favorite cows and horses that Saige was not to touch, and put them in the corner of the couch. Just perfect because she couldn't reach them! We really worked on sharing our toys and being soft with Saige. Saige would say Mama and Teague would quickly correct her and let her know " NO SAIGE, JEECA MOMMY"!! I lost track towards the end of the week, but I think I changed 40 some diapers between two kiddos. Here are a few pictures of how our week went..........

There was a lot of messes. I have never seen one little girl who can make such a big mess!! She sure does enjoy her food! She is hard to please though there are only about 5 things on her personal menu that she likes to eat. But its fun to watch her because she thoroughly enjoys what she eats! I called her my little lizard all week, I taught her to move her tongue from side to side and make noise while doing it. It was our game we played all week.


She was enjoying some green beans.. You should have seen the floor.


Here's how Teague felt about all the green beans on the floor... this was after he slipped and fell in them...... hahaha


They played in a "fort".. we even had picnics inside... and piled in as many toys as would fit.. although Saige thought it was a lot more fun to stand outside and just hit the top of the box!


Ever tried putting a duvet cover back on with two little monkeys helping.... yeah it didn't work
so I gave up and they rolled and played on it FOREVER!!!

We sure had fun with our little Saigers... and it was so weird going back to one kiddo. Teague kept asking where Siage went. I had so much fun dressing up a little girl. She has really curly hair so everyday it was fun to make it cute and put bows in it. I painted her toe nails and loved getting her ready for church! She is such a sweetheart and so easy to have around. It was fun having her with us and can't wait until next time!!

No comments: