Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Day Spent At Auntie Jerica's House........ENOUGH SAID






My mom took Teague back with her after my surgery to make things easier for me. Well she had to work today so Auntie Jerica watched him. This is Teague's most very favorite place to be and person to be with. I'm pretty sure he had a great day: happy meal, story book park, new bucket and shovel, and ended the day like this. I sure miss my little man, I would even give him a kiss with his face all muddy!! Thanks Jer for being such a great auntie oh and letting me steal these pics off your blog.(Whether you knew it or not)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh I love these pictures! HOW FUN!!! Isn't it funny how happy a little mud can make our little kiddos? Hope you're feeling much better!! :)

Elise said...

Oh how funny! I don't think they could get any dirtier if they tried!! I love how they are dipping their heads in the puddle. I hope you are feeling better.

Swensons said...

Seriously the CUTEST pictures EVER! These will be such great memories to look back on! What a fun Aunt Jerica is!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it! Some pictures need no words and these require zero! I hope your doing better without your gall bladder, that sounds like it was miserable. You have some handsome little boys, I want to see more pictures of Riggs!