Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed Christmas this year, although it did go by way too fast. And now as I look back I didn't do a very good job of getting pictures. I always get caught up in the moment enjoying it. Then say, "Oh I should have taken a picture."
Christmas Eve we spent with my family and we were lucky enough to get both grandmas to join us. For our Christmas Eve dinner we always have prime rib, and Crab!!! It is so good that we always eat ourselves sick! But very well worth it.

Teague with Great Grandma Buckley and Great Grandma Smith

Teague loved opening presents this year, and was a pro!! It's a tradition that on Christmas Eve we all get Christmas Jammies. It is my favorite to go to bed on Christmas Eve with brand new comfy jammies on.

Poor Saige is such a good sport. She is usually getting trampled and in a head lock by our wild man. She is such a sweet heart and never minds it. Their jammies said what Santa doesn't bring us Grandma will. If that isn't the truth. These two are always so spoiled!! Teague loves his Saigers so much.

This is what Santa left for Teague Man. He got a wooden barn, that opens up and has all the gates and stalls to put the animals in. And of course had to add to his collection of MORE animals.

Poor little guy was up all night sick. He randomly got a funny cold during the night and it hit him really hard. He couldn't breath because his nose was so stuffy. And he was coughing so hard that he kept throwing up. I felt so bad for him. I felt bad waking him up Christmas morning, but we had to get the day started early to make it everywhere we had to be. Teague totally got me in trouble that morning. I was trying to get him to wake up and he just wasn't having it. Kyle was out of the room, so I told Teague I bet there is a buffalo out there for you. (he left Cal-Stores kicking and screaming with Kyle when I was buying it for him) It wasn't even two seconds latter Kyle walked in the room at the same time Teague jumped up, "baa-lo" (buffalo). Kyle said, "you told him." I was totally busted, but I was desperate. Hey it worked!! Here is daddy loving him before he went out to see what Santa brought him.
He was so excited when he saw all of the animals and the barn. I don't have a single picture of him looking at me. He didn't have time to smile for mommy.
He also got this big fence from my parents, it was a total hit. He loves to set all of his animals up and then he sits right in the middle of it. It is so cute to watch him.
Uncle Nate always has the very best presents!! He had Teague's name this year, and he didn't disappoint!!! Look at how huge that cow is.

Teague was so excited he didn't even know what to do. He just kept hugging and kissing the cow. He wanted to ride it so bad!

We should have had him open it last, he wasn't interested in opening the other presents. Once we did get him away from the cow to open presents he would open one and be so excited he wanted to play with it. I think it was pretty overwhelming for him, he just wanted to play with everything right then. We all got spoiled rotten usual.
These next few are pictures that Jerica took of Teague with her new fancy camera!!! Lucky girl!

This is a typical face when he is asked to do something he would really rather not do!!! In this case probably smile.
His Aunties took him outside to play in the snow. He had so much fun, he didn't want to come inside.

He has the funnest personality!! I don't know what my life would be like without him.
.........................................................................................
I was a total slacker and don't have any pictures from New Years. But mainly because it was uneventful. My family hung out at my parents, we just ate yummy food, and I made a blanket for Teague with cows on it!! Then was trying to start one for our new baby boy coming. Ellie and Jerica were also doing projects. The boys were down stairs playing darts and watching football. To really be honest Kyle, Teague, and I were all so pooped from the Holidays and all its craziness that we watched the eastern feed of the ball dropping. And were in bed at 10:30. LAME LAME LAME I know. Maybe next year we will be party animals.
My mom sisters and I went shopping in Twin for a girls day. I love hanging out with them, even though with two little kiddos its pretty hard at times.
Teaguers loved driving the fire truck.
He wanted to ride every single one that was there. But his mean mom only let him ride one!
Do they seriously come any cuter?? This is my little princess!!
We had a great Holiday Season and were sad that 2009 went by so fast!! But we are so excited for 2010 and can't wait to see what it will bring!

No comments: