The other night Teague and I went with Kyle to go bird hunting. We ended up staying at the truck and playing while dad went out to find the birds. I put him in the back of the truck so that he could still see Kyle until he went down the hill. It didn't even take this kid two seconds to find an old broken utility knife.(The blade was gone!! I'm a good mom) He instantly picked it up, then held it up and was pretending to shoot things. He said, "boom boom" "boom boom".
The first thing I thought was OH NO he is a Peterson!!! I"M DOOMED!! In case you don't understand the Petersons hunt anything and everything and that includes fishing as well!! Kyle Bow Hunts, Rifle Hunts, Fishes, Upland Game Hunts, and now has found that he really enjoys Water Fowl Hunting!! So yes pretty much the whole year he can be found in the mountains. Which he absolutely LOVES.
Next thing I was wondering where in the world he knew how to do that. He has never been around Kyle while shooting his gun, I don't think he had really seen one out of its case. Then I remembered how EVERY evening we watch the hunting channels. Teague also thoroughly enjoys sitting on Daddy's lap looking at all the hunting magazines!!
He was so serious walking around and shooting things. I just loved how cute he looked!!
Look at how happy he was!!!! Just like his daddy!!!
But now I have remembered the real reason why I will be left at home alone all the time unless I pack up and get my hunting boots on. I do enjoy hunting and being out doors I just don't like to be gone ALL DAY LONG!!! I have my hunting licence, and I think that was the hook line and sinker for Kyle!!! hahahaha
Here it is see for yourself...........
Come on he wasn't even 10 minutes old!!!

3 comments:
That is so cute! I can't believe how much he wants to be like his daddy! :) That's fun. I hope you guys are doing well! Love you! :)
He is so cute! So funny about the hunting--Dawson has already been driving cars around going, "Vroom, vroom," and I'm thinking, you didn't learn that from your sisters! It's just inborn. :)
I just love your little guy! I looked at this when you first posted it and forgot to comment! He is so studly in his camo shirt with his little "gun"! I love it! And that picture of Kyle reading his hunting magazine to tiny Teague is so funny!
Post a Comment