Here are some things that I apparently did..... and vaguely remember
*I remember the nurse coming in to get me to take me to the car, but when I was walking out of the room , I said this isn't the room you operated in, she said I know you walked to this room just a minute ago. I had no idea. I don't even recall how I was getting one foot in front of the other to make it out the door. I later asked my mom if I walked out the door hunched over like an old lady. She laughed and said no. But thats how I felt walking out there. Good thing Teague was in good hands. At that point I didn't know I even had a child.
*Mom took me to Dairy Queen cuz I wanted a blizzard. Guess I ordered a Banana Creme pie blizzard after starring at the menu forever. I do remember taking a bite with a chunk of pie crust in it, I'm pretty sure I took it out and flicked it on the floor. I asked her if I should take the lid off to eat it. Then fell asleep holding it sideways.
*Next we went to Walmart where my mom was picking up my prescriptions. Jerica was in town so she came and watched me in the car while my mom went in. I remember feeling really really sick. And because of this I apparently passed out on Jerica 2 times. Freaked her out so bad she started slapping my face. Yes the face that just got the teeth yanked out of it. Good thing I was numb from my eyelids down!! Then I preceded to dry heave. I wasn't even capable to take a bite of the blizzard Jerica was feeding me. She said I looked like a fish gulping for air! Can't you picture it!! I really hope that any passerbyers in the parking lot didn't just sit and laugh at my expense. But I'm sure it would have been hilarious.
*Next thing I knew we were at home. Once again not sure how I got in the house, but woke up on the couch with a icepack on my face. Then I pretty much just slept the rest of the day. I could hear people talking, but had a hard time waking up enough to associate with them. Eventually the drugs wore off, and unfortunately so did the numbness. Feeling better now, but boy oh boy was that a roller coaster ride. Glad I don't have to do that again anytime soon!!
Before Picture
Heading to the Doctor. Really Scared!!!
After Picture
Not aware of anything.
Trying to sleep it off.
In the mean time Teague was in good hands. Jerica came over and played with him in the sprinklers. He has such a good auntie!! He loves her so much its ridiculous!! He is now saying her name!! (Air-Ca) Here are some pictures of their fun.
First time running in the sprinklers. He really enjoyed it. Next time well have to make sure we bring his swim suit. Playing outside, sliding down the slide, and water to run through.... Man does life get any better. Yup it does his favorite auntie enjoying it with him!!
Look at that sweet face. Again, notice the bruises on his forehead. He is out of control lately. I promise we don't beat him. Thanks again Mom and Jerica you guys were so much help. Couldn't have done it without you!! You two are the best!!

3 comments:
I remember feeling the same way when I had my teeth out. It was all a blur. Hope you get feeling better soon!
Doesn't sound like too much fun:( Hope you are feeling good now.
That is so funny! I am a total nerd after being under, and I did that a lot with my jaw crap. It's so funny the stories afterward!I asked my nurse like ten times how she had broken her arm! :) I hope your cheeks are not swollen and you're feeling much better now! Teague is so cute, you need to post a pic of Air-ca's baby!:)
Post a Comment