Sunday, May 17, 2009

ZOO ANIMALS



Kyle and I decided that we were going to take Teague to the zoo since the weather was going to be so nice this weekend. We decided to go to the zoo in Idaho Falls. We knew it wasn't going to be anything like the Hogle Zoo in Utah, but none the less they had animals. And really it didn't matter to Teague, he loves any animals! I packed a Picnic lunch for us, and we ate it in the huge park before going to the zoo.Teague wasn't interested in eating, he wanted to go and play on the toys. Here's our adventure at the zoo.......

Stopping for a Family Picture




Best Buddies looking at the
animals. Teague loves his Daddy!!
My Precious Family
I love being a Wife & Mother

Teague clucks like a chicken now.
It is so cute. I have some chickens in
our laundry room, he points to
them and says, "Boc Boc" So of
course we had to take a picture.
Daddy and Teague looking
at the stinky donkeys!!! He
reached through and touched it, but
it moved when he did. I think it scared
him to death. After that he wouldn't
even look at it.

HERE ARE A FEW OF THE ANIMALS WE SAW............

Dingo

Cant Remember Goat..Deer???

Zebra

Lions
Is is me or when you see Lions
and Zebras at the Zoo you automatically
think "MADAGASCAR"

Pelicans
Otters
My personal favorite, we watched
them swim underwater. The little guys
were so entertaining. Teague Really
liked watching them as well!!!!

Monkeys
The little one was picking fleas
off the other one. So glad that
we don't do that!! Gross
Another Monkey
He was so cute eating his treat.
MY Little Animal

Peeking through the fence at
the animals.
Walking around like a
Big Boy!!



He wouldn't look at the camera
all day. This was all I could get
of his face. So excuse the fact
that half of his face is cut off.
...................................................
We all had such a good day at the zoo!! It was so nice to get out of the house and enjoy the lovely weather! He loves to be outside and he loves animals, so what an awesome combo for him. Teague is so much fun, and gets funner by the day. He has such a fun personality, and unfortunately an attitude to go along with it!! It makes me sad to see how fast he is growing up. I just try to cherish every moment I have with him. I am so appreciative of my husband, and for how hard he works so that I am able to stay at home with our little guy!! I love being a mom, there is no greater joy in life! I love my BOYS!!!! Can't wait for more fun to come this summer!

BARN YARD BREAKFAST

We got a call this morning from a realtor who wanted to show our house to some people. Why I agreed who knows?? On a Sunday come on, honestly!! I absolutely hate having our house for sale!! It is so stressful! Anyways, I was running around picking up Teague's toys, and everything he gets out of cupboards and drawers in every room. So I asked Kyle if he would make breakfast. I think its safe to say that the zoo animals might have still been on his mind!! But seriously that's talent!! I can't believe what my hubby can do with pancake mix!!! Our meal consisted of a Bunny, self portrait of myself, a chicken, snowman, giraffe, and a moose!!! What a good dad, when mom makes pancakes you can pretty much guarantee they will be circles!!

7 comments:

Elise said...

I feel for you, having your house on the market stinks!! I am lucky if my pancakes are even circles ;) my dad used to put chocolate chips in ours, YUMMMMM!!! It would make Scott mad :)

Kristy said...

What a fun day at the zoo! I totally remember a few of those days when someone wants to look at your house and you look around and say "seriously, today?!" But of course you'd do anything to sell it, so you clean up and leave:) I hope you sell it soon!!!!

Jill and Travis said...

I can't get over how cute Teague is! What a little stud! Kyle is very talented at making pancake animals. I have to cheat and use metal cookie cutters to shape mine!I hope you sell your house soon! I would hate having people coming to see my house on short notice.

Kimberly said...

Fun! We just took Jackobi to the zoo for the first time too and I was amazed how much she loved it! Looks like you guys had fun too! ... and I love the pancakes! I only do boring circles too!

Turpin's said...

Oh may gosh Kenzie!! It has been way too long since I have seen & talked to you. I was looking at someone's blog and it led me to yours. Your little boy is just sooo cute! Its so good to see that things are going great for you guys! Keep in touch! Carrie

Jessica said...

Hey I found your blog!! Woo hoo!! :)

the winn-ers said...

So glad That I have your blog now! Your fam is so cute! We need our families to play! haha! I miss you guys and so glad that we can keep in touch now! Tell your family hello! Love you!