Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Not So Little Boy

Here is a little update on Teague Man. Today he is 14 months old. He's into anything and everything, and climbing on everything. He is also alot of fun to take to a store now days. ;) His favorite is pushing the cart, hiding in clothes, and knocking things off shelves. This is because he refuses to sit in the cart. He loves to help me sweep the floors, the broom is his favorite. Playing with my makeup is another high priority, and I mean just throwing everything out of the bag then hes done. He especially likes my bronzer brush. He has alot of fun sweeping the bathroom floor with it. Which of course mom appreciates. He likes to throw things in the garbage, wether they are garbage or not. Going for walks in the stroller. Looking at animals, especially grandpas cows!!! He can moo exactly like a cow. And its not just a "MOO" he bellars like a moma cow. He likes copying everything he sees his dad do. He is sooo tickelish, just like his daddy. But needs everything perfect just like his mom. (this is not a good thing) He is a very happy go lucky boy. He love loves his silky blankets, he doesn't sleep without them. He has such a fun personality. He is a little cuddler. He loves giving his momma kisses and hugs. Playing in the bathtub with his duckies and toys is the highlight of his day. He will cry everytime he has to come in the house from playing outside. He likes driving the car, honking the horn, and turning on the blinker. He knows the exact sequence to turn on the four-wheeler. He loves to be rocked to sleep. Being in his car seat is his least favorite. He waves and says "HI" to almost everyone. He is the joy of his parents lives. We don't know what we would do without this preciouis boy. I still call him baby, and it always hits me he's not a baby. He is a little boy now. I love being his mom and am so grateful that Hevenly Father gave us such a sweet little spirit. Here are some of his latest adventures.



At the green house with Grandma Smith and Jerica trying to buy flowers. He wasn't so much help. Throwing rocks on the walkway. Pulling flowers off tables. He was also trying to pull the wagon around. He wore me out by the end of it. The pictures dont do justice, his face was sooo dirty. He is all BOY!!



Teague and I found a fun park while on a walk one day. It has a great big toy with a bunch of slides. He loves trying to climb up the stairs. He likes to go down the slide with mommy. He will even go down by himself. He is getting so brave, he has a little of his daddys dare devil ways.







He loves to be outside. He likes going new places and exploring. He expecially loves fishing with his daddy. I'm pretty sure its just in the Peterson genes that they fish and hunt. There is no escaping it. He was trying to figure out the fishing pole. I am so excited to take him camping this summer. He will be so much fun. I can't wait to make all those precious family memories with him.



Look at this sweet little boy. Most of the time he sleeps on his stomache, like a little forggy. He loves his silky and is always cuddled up with it. Hopefully we can detach him from it before kindergarten. ;)





These are two of his most favorite people. It doesn't get better than Grandpa and Uncle Gavin. We were at the sale watching Grandpa sale his calves. He had so much fun watching all the cows go in and out.



The little man is trying to get in six teeth right now. YIKES, yes we definatley know when he is teething. He also fell this morning and split his lip open. He hit his front teeth under his lip, and cut it open on the inside. It scared me to death. I picked him up and blood was gushing out everywhere. He didn't want us to touch it, he just kept spitting the blood out. He obviously didn't like the taste of it. Kyle assured me that he was going to be fine and that he didnt need to be life flighted. ;) He hurt for a while, but he is tough. Just a fat lip, and some skin that isnt atached to his lip anymore. Hopefully it will reatach itself soon. We sure cant get enough of him. I love waking up to his sweet smiling face everymorning. I love how me makes me smile, and melts my heart. I say it all the time, but I enjoy being a mom and I cant imagine my life any other way!!!

1 comment:

the winn-ers said...

Kenz, you are such a good mom! I hope I'm as good as mom as you! :) i know I've told you before but he is so cute,(obviously, his parents are haha:) Mason and I are coming for a visit over father's day, maybe we can catch ya! Your blog is so good, I need to get better at mine!:)