Saige is HERE!! She was born March 18th @ 1:35. Weighing in at 6lb 6oz and 20 in long!! And if you can believe it.... RED hair!! Although now she is a few days old it has lightened up. Something very special about the red hair (besides the fact her auntie has it too ;) her great grandma Shirley who she is named after had red hair. She is a very good baby and absolutely as cute as can be!! Teague isn't quite sure what to think, I don't think he understands that she is real. Sometimes he even acts like he is scared of her. We are so excited to have her around, I miss holding and snuggling a new baby! Because my baby will be a year on April 2nd. Look at our hair color, its like exactly the same! I LOVE IT!!!!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment