We were all wanting to get out of the house today and thought it would be fun to drive up to the mountains and eat foil dinners. Ellie had never had one before so it was a special treat for her. ;) The weather wasn't all that great today, but it at least waited for us to finish eating our dinners before it started to really pour. Teague loved running around and getting all muddy. We found sticks for daddy to put in the fire. Went on a walk up the hill. Found a little baby squirrel to watch run around. (Which he "mooed" at the whole time) Ate dirt!! Yummy! Played with his tennis ball. Watched the fire, and repeated the word "HOT" more times than any of us could count.
I love being in the mountains, it is my favorite thing ever. It was so peaceful and quiet, and it smelled so wonderful since it was raining. I really enjoyed being with my family, and it was so fun to have Ellie there with us. She is our entertainment with just about anything we do. Teague adores her, and she is so good with him. What a wonderful day. I have so much to be thankful for. I am so grateful for this beautiful earth, and for my precious family I get to enjoy it with!!!
Daddy and Teague in their camo.
Look at that cutie of mine. Going for a walk up the hill.
The dirt was delish!!!

5 comments:
Glad you guys got out for a date! It is so tricky to do for some reason. Ethan and I loved looking at your pictures and the Teague video. We watched the video four times because every time it ended, Ethan said, "More Teague?! More Teague?!" I miss those Pocatello mountains and foil dinners.
Hey, to answer your Question, YES! we are coming this weekend! YEAH! I am so excited, my mom hasn't seen Mason since he was 2 months! Maybe we should have a family bbq! that would be fun! haha! But we should definately get together! Camping sounds fun! I wanna go! :)
Teague is so cute, I love the camo coat so manly :) That was such a cute little video, the way he chews made me laugh soooo cute! Don't you just love the great outdoors, its great that Teague enjoys it so much Kaydence loves it too (nights aren't always so easy)!
Hey great minds think alike, I love your background ;)
I love his super blond hair... little tough dude.
kenz hey it's hayley! I found you! Your boy is soo adorable good job!
How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment