Fathers Day weekend we went to Sublet to go camping. I was really excited because I hadn't been camping since Teague was born. Kyle and I both really enjoy the outdoors and all the fun that goes with it. We all had such a great weekend.We loaded up 4-wheelers, pontoon boats, and lots of food. How could you not have a good time!! Here are a few of the things that we enjoyed while we were there.


Teague loves brooms. He enjoyed sweeping the grass. It kept him entertained while we were busy doing other things. Look how cute he is in his camo and wranglers. Teague was patiently waiting for us to get the fishing pole together. Look how many layers he had on. It was a cold weekend!!


We had a great time sitting by the fire and roasting hot dogs, and marshmallows. What great memories were created sitting by the fire with the whole family together.

Gavin really enjoyed riding the 4-wheelers around everywhere. This picture explains both of their goofy personalities. Teague loves his uncle Gavin. He makes mom nervous with the things they do, but Teague isn't scared he loves every minute of it!

Poor little Teague all smeared in sun screen. It was really hot that day and I didn't want him to get burned. Teagers in all of his camo, wanting a ride. He got really sick this night. I think it was a combination of way too much sun, teething, and no naps. He had a really high fever, and a sick tummy. He just kept holding his mouth and crying. The three nights we were there he didn't sleep all night. The last night we were there I remember closing my eyes, but don't think that I ever went to sleep.


We played a lot of ladder ball. It is a way fun game. Gavin smoked us all every time. And Teague just wanted to play with the balls the whole time. He made it pretty difficult. He wasn't satisfied with the tennis ball, he wanted the ones we were playing with. He would pick them up and start hanging them off his neck.
My fish that I caught. We caught 4 fish all together and took them back to camp and ate them for dinner. It was freezing but the fishing was pretty good. This picture of Kyle and Teague is my favorite!! Teague insisted on having his own fishing pole. He would stand there and whack at the water. He thought that he was such a big boy. He does everything that his daddy does. Kyle has a little shadow, and Teague couldn't have a better example to follow. I am so grateful for Kyle and the example and great father that he is. Teague has the best dad in the world, what a lucky boy. I am also grateful for my dad and for all that he does for us. He too is a wonderful example to everyone around him, and such a hard worker. He is a giver, and never expects anything in return. My father-in-law is another great example we have in our lives. He does everything quietly and doesn't expect to be praised. He works hard, and likes to play even harder with the kids, and grand kids. Teague and I are lucky to have such special men in our lives. We had such a great weekend. It was so nice to get away and be in the beautiful mountains. Hopefully we can do it again soon. Thanks Mom & Dad for such an awesome weekend!!
Jerica and Saige came up for the day on Friday. We had a blast with them both. This is what Saige did most of the day, napped in the great outdoors. She did good all day for how young she is. But then that night decided that she didn't like camping anymore. To say the least Jerica left that night with a not so "Happy Camper"!
We had a great time sitting by the fire and roasting hot dogs, and marshmallows. What great memories were created sitting by the fire with the whole family together.
.bated hooks
.untangled line
.unhooked us from trees, rocks, bushes etc. etc.
.unhooked us from trees, rocks, bushes etc. etc.
. cleaned the fish once we caught them (thank goodness :)
Our family fishing. Kyle- hansom in all his get up. Me-Being girly. Teague- Being his cute self.


Kyle really enjoyed Fly Fishing. He caught a ton of fish. My dad and Kyle went out one morning and caught quite a few fish. Kyle would go through a hole and catch a bunch of fish, then my dad would go through the same exact spot and not catch any. Kyle always has good luck fishing.
Kyle really enjoyed Fly Fishing. He caught a ton of fish. My dad and Kyle went out one morning and caught quite a few fish. Kyle would go through a hole and catch a bunch of fish, then my dad would go through the same exact spot and not catch any. Kyle always has good luck fishing.
Gavin really enjoyed riding the 4-wheelers around everywhere. This picture explains both of their goofy personalities. Teague loves his uncle Gavin. He makes mom nervous with the things they do, but Teague isn't scared he loves every minute of it!
Poor little Teague all smeared in sun screen. It was really hot that day and I didn't want him to get burned. Teagers in all of his camo, wanting a ride. He got really sick this night. I think it was a combination of way too much sun, teething, and no naps. He had a really high fever, and a sick tummy. He just kept holding his mouth and crying. The three nights we were there he didn't sleep all night. The last night we were there I remember closing my eyes, but don't think that I ever went to sleep.
We played a lot of ladder ball. It is a way fun game. Gavin smoked us all every time. And Teague just wanted to play with the balls the whole time. He made it pretty difficult. He wasn't satisfied with the tennis ball, he wanted the ones we were playing with. He would pick them up and start hanging them off his neck.
The whole family went on a 4-wheeler ride through the mountains. We were following Gavin, which might have been our first mistake. ;) He took us on some pretty rough terrain, and a few really I mean really steep hills!! I was afraid that Ellie was going to fall of the back of the 4-wheeler we were on! Kyle and Teague we on a 4-wheeler together, and Teague loved it. When we got up in the mountains pretty far it was freezing cold and really windy. Everyone else decided to go back, and I went with Gavin to go a different way. It started raining and we ended up getting soaked. We decided to head back and see how fast we could make it down the mountain. It was a blast, we went through mud puddles and sped down the hill way too fast! You can't tell how wet we really were in this picture. Teague was in heaven everyday, he went on seriously like 20 4-wheeler rides a day. We all took our turns taking him.
My fish that I caught. We caught 4 fish all together and took them back to camp and ate them for dinner. It was freezing but the fishing was pretty good. This picture of Kyle and Teague is my favorite!! Teague insisted on having his own fishing pole. He would stand there and whack at the water. He thought that he was such a big boy. He does everything that his daddy does. Kyle has a little shadow, and Teague couldn't have a better example to follow. I am so grateful for Kyle and the example and great father that he is. Teague has the best dad in the world, what a lucky boy. I am also grateful for my dad and for all that he does for us. He too is a wonderful example to everyone around him, and such a hard worker. He is a giver, and never expects anything in return. My father-in-law is another great example we have in our lives. He does everything quietly and doesn't expect to be praised. He works hard, and likes to play even harder with the kids, and grand kids. Teague and I are lucky to have such special men in our lives. We had such a great weekend. It was so nice to get away and be in the beautiful mountains. Hopefully we can do it again soon. Thanks Mom & Dad for such an awesome weekend!!

1 comment:
Wow, looks like fun! I have been wanting to go camping this year and we just haven't made it yet:(
Post a Comment