Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here we are.......



I guess this is the thing to do now. So we're going to give it a shot. Well I guess I should say I am going to. I told Kyle that I was going to start us a blog, and he said whats a blog?? So this will be all on me to keep it updated! It will be nice to stay in touch with family and friends. I'm excited to get this thing going. Can't wait to hear from everyone!

3 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

YAAAY! This makes me so happy! I was just thinking the other day that I wished you guys would start a blog! Now we just need to suck the rest of the group in. :) I am so excited to see future posts from you guys. And little Teague is such a stud!

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey! I am so glad you found us! Congrats on your little man. He is so cute! How are things going for you? Are you still in Pocatello? We moved to IF last year. We like it here. I can't wait to read up on more updates :)

Elise said...

Looks like you got a great start!!! You are doing better than I was when I started.